Friday, April 17, 2020

Commercial



This is my commercial I recorded along with two fellow classmates. This project was one of my favorites because the classmates I was working with were very helpful. It was also very easy for me to edit this project because I had a lot of assistance. This video is an ad like one for Dunkin' Donuts. Our ad is about how you feel before getting Dunkin' and how you feel after. It is there to help support how good the coffee works for people when they buy it. With this ad, we are trying to persuade the audience to buy our coffee. When coming up with this concept, it honestly was not that hard. Ads for different companies compete with other companies simultaneously. All we had to do was figure out who was going to do what, and what products from Dunkin' we were going to use. So without further ado, Enjoy the video, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment