Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Video



This is my Music Video I recorded with my mom a couple of months ago. This music video was inspired by the artist Ariana Grande. My mom is the type of person who is very girly. So, of course I had her do a music video that involves Ariana Grande giving that she is also very girly. It honestly was difficult for me to find a song to do with my mom where she could keep up with the music. Most of the popular music people listen to now is very fast (and frankly not very understandable). But,this was a very fun piece to film. Although it took so long to record because of many altercations. This music video has some background to it because it represents how this specific girl can have almost everything she wants because she is very rich. We tried to impersonate that with my mom, but I am not sure how good it came out. (You can be the judge of that). But, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment