Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Editing blog

During these past few weeks I have been editing, but I have not been able to blog about it. I have access at school to blog, but at home things are a bit difficult. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, I have not been able to film or edit. I had no access to school computers until I was able to get a computer from another school so that is why I have not been blogging. I am still not 100% sure what I am supposed to do for this class, but I am going to continue working on my video and my movie. I have to delete all the footage I recorded from before because I do not have the access to drive to the places I need too. I am not sure what I am going to do as of yet, especially considering that my mom is getting sick. But I will keep you updated. For now, I have edited the footage I needed for the peer review a while ago, but I had to delete it or all or else my storyline would not make sense. I will be posting a filming blog tommorrow, and hopefully this weekend I can film something. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment