Friday, April 17, 2020

My Final Movie



This is my Final Movie. I originally had the idea for a movie like this because action and horror movies are very popular in these days. My movie is about a family that is in an apocalyptic scenario. The rest of their family left without them because they would only allow a certain amount of people out of the state at a time. So, the mother, her two sons and nephew set out to leave. During this time, there were a lot of creatures (deadly creatures) that were hunting human flesh and blood. And if that's not enough to set you over the edge, the air was badly polluted with a deadly poison. In the beginning of the film you can see that nobody is covering their mouth with any kind of maks, but that's because the polluted air comes later in the movie. They had to leave their area due to the monsters, they weren't informed about this air until later in the film (that I was supposed to record). Due to this pandemic and my mom being terribly sick a lot, this was all of the footage I could record and get edited. We are not allowed to go anywhere, and it was too late for me to change up the whole story line..But, once again, please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment